RegistrationWe require a registration process so that you may create a unique User Account ("Login" or "Login Account") and password, so that we may personalize and localize your use of this service. Your User Account will be used to identify you on eRenovate.com. You may log in to eRenovate, use the Services or modify your information, only through your User Account and password. You may not have more than one User Account, and only one e-mail address for your use of that User Account. By registering, you certify that the e-mail address you provide in the registration is accurate and belongs to you; otherwise, we have the option of suspending your account with eRenovate.You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and for any and all activities that occur under your User Account and password. You agree to notify eRenovate immediately via our Member Services of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security you learn about.To protect your privacy and the privacy of others, eRenovate will keep your e-mail address and other information strictly confidential. You should refrain from using identifiers in choosing your User Account and in your postings that would compromise your privacy, such as your e-mail address, URLs, full name, street address, telephone or fax numbers, place of employment, etc.
User Registration and InformationWe want to make sure that you have correctly completed the information in the User Registration process on the Site and App ("User Information"). In the event that any of your User Information changes in the future, please be sure to promptly update your User Information on the Site. Remember, it is your responsibility to keep current all of your User Information on the Site.You will have the opportunity to create a User Account and Password during the User registration process. You are solely responsible in all respects for: (a) all use of the Site made using your User Account and Password, and (b) maintaining the confidentiality of your User Account and Password. Only one individual may access the Site at the same time using the same User Account and Password. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your e-mail address, User Account or Password or any other breach of security regarding the Site of which you are aware. eRenovate may refuse to grant you a User Account or Password that impersonates someone else, is protected by trademark or other proprietary right law, is vulgar or otherwise offensive, or for any other reason.
Guidelines for UseeRenovate Services, Site and App are only available for use by individuals 18 years of age or over. The Services, Site and App may not be used by scripts, machines or automated services without express written consent of the site ownership.eRenovate Services, Site and App may be used only for lawful purposes. You must comply with all applicable local, provincial, state, national, and international laws, regulations or conventions, including without limitation those related to data privacy, international communications, and exportation of technical or personal data. You may not use the eRenovate Services, Site and App for any criminal or illegal activities or any activities that might be legally actionable.eRenovate reserves the right to determine what constitutes Internet abuse and objectionable conduct. If eRenovate believes, in its sole discretion, that a violation of these Guidelines has occurred, it may take responsive action. Such action may include, but not be limited to, permanent removal of illegal or inappropriate information or content, or suspension or termination of your membership and access to eRenovate Service.
- Using a User Account or posting, transmitting or linking to any text or images that are sexually explicit, pornographic, violent, racially or ethnically objectionable or grossly offensive to the online community.
- Posting, transmitting or linking to defamatory and libelous statements or other statements that would violate any third party's privacy or publicity rights.
- Posting, transmitting or linking to profane language, descriptions of situations or scenarios considered, in the opinion of eRenovate, inappropriate for the eRenovate membership
- Impersonating any person or using a name that you are not authorized to use could lead to a suspension.
- Planning illegal activities, such as creating computer viruses, building a bomb or counterfeiting money or pirating software, Serial Numbers of products for which you do not have a registered license.
- Advertising, promoting in any way or offering to sell any goods or services for any commercial purpose outside of the permitted methods of eRenovate.
- Soliciting individuals for employment other than in designated areas (for example, within a discussion thread).
- Soliciting individuals to join other services comparable to or competitive with eRenovate.
- Posting links in open questions or in personal profiles that lead to a competitor's site.
- Promoting any products or services that are unlawful at the location at which the content is posted or received.
- Posting any content that infringes any third party's intellectual property rights or violates any confidentiality agreements or contracts of employment.
- Posting, transmitting or linking to statements that are intentionally false or misleading.
- Introducing viruses, worms, harmful codes or Trojan horses.
- Spamming, flaming or other similar activities, such as arguments between any one in a question.
- Misusing the eRenovate rating and recommendation systems.
- Violating the guidelines of the eRenovate Code of Conduct and for professional honesty or other unethical behaviour, it is allowable to help a homeowner make better decisions, but not by discrediting any other professional or organization either on or outside of eRenovate.
- Violations of system and network security are strictly prohibited. You may not misuse system resources including but not limited to employing posts or programs which consume excessive CPU time or storage space, permitting use of mail services, mail forwarding capabilities, POP accounts or auto-responders other than for your own account. If you notice a problem with other members not following these Guidelines, please notify us by contacting Member Services.